Welcome to the Auto Connection VIP Fundraising Program.
We are both pleased and excited to be able to partner with your organization and offer financial support to your cause. This unique program will allow for positive community engagement while providing a solid value proposition to all participants. Your organization can expect higher than typical fundraising potential with retention of 100% of the proceeds. In exchange, donors receive a product of great utility and value (retail cost $49). The Auto Connection VIP program is unique to the automotive service industry and is similar in many ways to a Costco membership model. It provides substantial discounts, free services and VIP privileges that significantly reduces the financial burden of car ownership and offers peace-of-mind to an entire household for a period of 1 year.
Auto Connection annual VIP Membership provides:
- front-of-the-line priority service1
- 30% off posted labour rate
- 10% off parts and supplies
- 25% off tire purchases
- 25% off automotive glass purchases
- 20% off auto detailing services
- 5 free basic flat tire repairs per year (retail value $125)2
- 5 free windshield stone chip repairs per year (retail value $250)3
- $50 deductible credit for SAL and Lubrico Extended Warranties
It's a simple 4-step process...
1. You sell the VIP membership and collect the $49 fee.
2. You provide us with the new member details.
3. We register the new member and they start saving right away.
4. Your organization keeps what $$ you collect.
If you would like to take advantage of this outstanding fundraising opportunity for your organization, please complete this form. The VIP Program Administrator will get you activated and set up with a fundraiser kit so you can start your campaign immediately.
1. VIP members will be scheduled ahead of walk-in (non-VIP) customers and queued in sequence with other VIP members based on service bay availability.
2. Applies to tread punctures, faulty stems and bead breaks. Catastrophic damages, sidewall lascerations, belt separation, tire and rim separations, manufacturer defects are not covered.
3. Applies to bruises, “birdseye” chips and blemishes. Not all chips can be repaired and may continue to spread due to thermal stress. Complete glass replacement may be required.